DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
# a high temperature
# a new continuous cough
# any loss of sense of smell or taste
- PLEASE PHONE THE PRACTICE ON 0131 240 2810, preferably with a contact number for a clinician to call you back
- This will help to protect others in your community while you are infectious. Do not attend the surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
- You do not need to contact NHS 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
- We will not be testing people who are self-isolating with mild symptoms.
COVID-19: WALK-IN TESTING CENTRES
Phone first for an appointment on 08000 28 28 16
Walk to/from local centre (as public transport or taxis are not appropriate if you are symptom-positive)
Usual hands, face, space precautions and self-isolating in your accommodation until result is phoned to you
- Leith Library at 28-30 Ferry Rd, Edinburgh EH6 4AE
- ‘Gate 55’ at 55 Sighthill Road, Edinburgh EH11 4PB
- Usher Hall at Lothian Rd, Edinburgh EH1 2EA
COVID-19 VACCINE - for up to date information about the Covid-19 vaccine please visit nhsinform.scot/covid19vaccine or call 0800 030 8013.